How It Works
The DBS Accelerator, powered by NEST, a unique programme run by a full-time, dedicated team. Up to 8 startups will be selected to come to Hong Kong to accelerate their FinTech businesses. Successful applicants will receive:
- mentorship from specialists in banking, technology and startups provided by DBS and NEST. Additional support from leading industry experts
- dedicated workspace in Wanchai, a state of the art co-working space well served by transport links and 24/7 secure access to suit any startup accepted into the programme
- access to the DBS & NEST innovation ecosystems
- opportunity to pitch your business at our prestigious demo day
Gain unprecedented access to this unique accelerator and benefit from the following:
- dedicated support from the Transformation team within DBS
- introductions and 1:1 working sessions with key decision makers within DBS
- key insights on how to build relationships with the DBS organisation as a service provider or partner
- mentoring from relevant industry experts across business, FinTech and technology
- opportunity for extended backing from DBS and NEST
- access to NEST’s key expertise in marketing, strategy, funding and network of over 600 mentors and investors
Who Can Apply
We are seeking up to 8 ambitious startup companies from across the globe with an innovative FinTech proposition. If you are passionate about improving the banking experience and believe you can bring in a new era of FinTech innovation, we want to hear from you!
The types of ideas we are looking for, but not limited to:
- Artificial Intelligence
- Big data and analytics, where large amounts of complex data can be processed in a second
- Banking infrastructure, workflow and operational management
- Mobility and payments
- Risk monitoring and management
- SME Banking Solution
Leveraging both the NEST and DBS networks, participants will benefit from the knowledge and expertise of key industry leaders and renowned entrepreneurs. Furthermore, mentors can offer access to a wider network of contacts that could significantly accelerate a company’s development.
View all mentors here
Be a part of the thriving startup ecosystem in Hong Kong, one of the world’s most dynamic cities.
Take maximum advantage of the other accelerator participants through working in a custom-made, exciting, open-plan office space that is collaborative, creative and fun!
Throughout the accelerator programme there will be regular events promoting entrepreneurship and innovation. Events will be open to accelerator startups and Hong Kong’s aspiring entrepreneurs.
The timeline has 5 milestones as shown, with the programme itself comprising of 3 stages.